What Our Speed Optimization Services Can Do for Your Business?
Considering all three major search engines, Google, Yahoo and Bing are now using page loading time as an influential factor in deciding the ranking of websites, it is essential for businesses to optimize their websites and webpages to improve their SERP ranking.
On average, users wait for only 2.3 seconds for a website to load the page and then they move to something else. In other words, if your website is not loading properly within 3 seconds, you are losing a huge chunk of your visitors, customers, clients and most importantly sales.
There are a number of factors that can influence the page loading speed and almost 90% of these factors could be improved significantly. Our team of professionals has years of experience in optimizing hundreds of websites.
What is it all about?
Web Speed Optimization in a glance
What businesses need to know about Web Development?
People are impatient nowadays and we can’t put the blame on them. As a business, it is our responsibility to make your website load faster so it can get into the good books of search engines and more importantly so it can improve the overall user experience of your visitors and customers. In a nutshell a speedy website can help businesses because:
- It gets you more business: A speedy website would get higher ranking in search results and would get you more business.
- It represents you: That’s right. Your website is your digital face. Would you like your customers to wait in your shop or office? No.
- It increases sales: This is perhaps the most obvious benefit of a speedy website. It gets more traffic that means more sales and higher conversion rate.
- Cost efficiency: Speed optimization is a marketing tool too. You can get high SERP ranking without spending tons of money on other channels.
- It improves customer experience: Of course a fast loading website would improve the overall customer satisfaction rate as well as user experience.